Saturday, October 30, 2010

Elevator Musik

number 4 jordan soles to the floor
step in through the elevator door
select a level that i want to be on
one push of a button be gone
doors open in the living room of my home
penthouse i own
i got it on my own
when im gone n great that phrase on my tombstone
nigga im in the zone like the 1 3 1
lookin down on the super dome gettin super dome
new orleans i roam i love where im from
they knnow where i started they know how far ive come
if i said ima do it you could consider it done
my track record will prove it i showed you for 7 months
mixtape after mixtape all was silent
google my name and you can read all about it
no longer no limit but a nigga still bout it
no longer cash money still got fat pockets
 UNGH
This is elevator musik all we do is ride around n get high to it

Yessir i got my lazy eyes on that prize dime right there
I pull up in the coupe its like i pull out a chair
because yo girl broke a smile n just sat there
ya she aint have it like that all the time im used to it
i just take it in strides split another keep movin
tie loose ends, burn a couple of frays
*, burn a pound of haze
Moves get made more funds to raise
niggas wanna get paid get high get laid
and repeat those steps in that order eerday
My name in these streets my name is my NAME
that shit that i say to remind you niggas
even if you dont see me im AROUND you niggas
i pound these bitches dumbfound these critics
JUST SPITTIN THE SHIT THAT IM REALLY LIVIN  SPITTA!
 UNGH
This is elevator musik all we do is ride round n get high to it

No comments:

Post a Comment